It's almost a week since we released 3DMark 11 and we're rapidly closing on 200,000 result submissions from eager overclockers around the world.
Unfortunately such wide scale use has brought to light a few issues that weren't caught by our own testing. So today we are releasing an update to 3DMark 11 to fix those problems and add a couple of requested features. Note, until NVIDIA release new drivers SLI will continue to be unavailable in 3DMark 11.
The full release notes are below. 3DMark 11 users can download the update from:
3DMark 11 version 1.01 release notes
- Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or .NET was not available.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
- Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
- The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
- Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
- Added automatic update notification.
- Updated SystemInfo component to version 188.8.131.52.
Advanced and Professional Edition only
- Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
- Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
- Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only
- Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
- Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
- Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.
Download update now: http://www.3dmark.co...
Copyright 2013 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.