When they find you laying dead in the snow from having your crotch burst into flames. You can thank us later that it didn't happen after reading our news at 3GM.
"Toshiba recalled T130 Satellite laptops after some melted, burning two people. The problem is with the power adaptor which causes overheating in the satellite T135, Satellite T135D or Satellite ProT130. In a press release Tosh said that the defective harness may, in some circumstances, overheat to the point of melting the computer's base at the location where the AC adaptor plugs into the unit.." | more
Copyright 2013 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.