Razer, makers of gaming peripherals for the PC, is set to release a gaming mouse for left-handed individuals.
The DeathAdder Left Hand Edition, based upon the company's DeathAdder product, runs $59.99, but is currently back-ordered. Shipments should start going out worldwide on March 24th.
"Leftie gamers have long been requesting that we develop a gaming grade mouse that is designed exclusively for the left-handed gaming community and we really value the feedback we receive from our fans," said Robert Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "I am a southpaw myself and feel truly excited to have a mouse that fits perfectly in my left hand. There is really no substitute for gaming with your naturally dominant hand."
According to Razer, features of the left-handed mouse include:
* Ergonomic left-hand design
* 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
* 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
* Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
* On-The-Fly Sensitivity(tm) adjustment
* Always-On(tm) mode
* Ultra-Large non-slip buttons
* 16-bit ultra-wide data path
* 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
* Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick(tm) Teflon(C) feet
* Gold-Plated USB connector
* Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
* Approx. size in mm: 128(L) x 70(W) x 42.5(H)
Copyright 2013 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.