The MB561US-4S multi-bay enclosure has been updated to a more advanced version called the MB561US-4S-1, which provides a New Fan Speed Control with Smart Cooling Technology.
The Fan Speed Control provides you with the ability to adjust the system cooling as you see fit.
Smart Cooling Technology is an automatic fan speed that changes according to the temperature of the drives and the enclosure. For intense applications where drives are running hotter than normal, the fan will increase its RPM to allow adequate cooling and airflow. For light settings, such as an hourly backup or a simply updating your photos and videos, the amount of airflow needed to cool the drives is significantly less, therefore, the speed of the fan is dramatically decreased to keep the noise level down, decrease power consumption, and to prolong the life of the fan.
Aside from these new features, it is still the same MB561US-4S that you know and love.
* 4 Bay 3.5" SATA I / II removable external hard drive enclosure support SATA hot-swap.
* Backplane with 1x high speed USB 2.0 and 1x e-SATA ports (port multiplier).
* Plug & Play USB 2.0 quick connection for any computer system.
* Multi-drive exchangeability & maintenance capabilities with simple removal of drive tray.
* White LED indicates power and HDD access.
* Aluminum alloy body covering with distinctive design and protection.
* Anti-vibration HDD tray design making the HDD stable while in operation.
* Detachable 80mm ball bearing rear cooling fan for easy maintenance
* Built-in fan-less power supply, making it a quiet device.
* Rubber padded soles for scratch protection.
* Mac mini design concept.
* Adjustable Fan Speed Control: Presents 3 flexible options ranging from Low, High,
and Auto (Smart cooling).
* Smart Cooling Technology: Fan RPM automatically adjusts according to the temperature of
the drives, creating more or less airflow to meet the demands of the system.
* Energy Saving: Low fan speeds with light applications decreases power consumption.
* Noise Reduction: Fan speed can be set to low or auto to keep excess sounds to a minimum.
Copyright 2014 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.