ATI Catalyst 10.1 is out!
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
* [ATI Catalyst™ Control Center] Enabling LCD Overdrive will no longer cause
mouse cursor to magnify when moved overtop of the "Calibration Preview"
* DisplayPort™ "Lower Setting Applied" and "Link Failure" messages will no longer
appear after driver installation and reboot with DP displays connected to the mini DP
* Firefox now works properly and video no longer drop frames when playing Youtube
clips with Adobe Flash Player 10
* CrossFire™ logo now appears properly in CFX enabled applications like "3DMark
Vantage" or "Call of Juarez"
* [ATI Catalyst™ Control Center] Newly added custom modes will now appear
properly in desktop area tree view
* Confirmation dialogue window will now appear when setting up Eyefinity mode
* 120 Hz is no longer missing from display modes for specific digital displays
* Specific configurations will no longer cause Ubisoft "Wheelman" to stop responding
* Loss of HDMI signal may no longer occurs when viewing Blu-ray content, and rescanning
for the HDMI signal no longer cause the entire screen to shift and display a
* Overscan/underscan issue no longer occurs when setting displays to HDTV modes
* Performance drop no longer observed during some scenes of Resident Evil 5
* Blocky grass and trees no longer visible in Unigine "Heaven" in OpenGL mode
Copyright 2016 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.