* Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content including Batman Arkham Asylum and others.
* This release also resolves issues with Arabic language installations and occasional simulation interruption on some machines and titles.
* New runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
* Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
* Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install an older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 – prior to installing this update). Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
* Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later) .
Copyright 2016 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.