Tagged: Asus, Crucial, Danger Den, Giveaways/Contests, intel, nvidia, Outoftheboxmods.com, Performance-Pcs.com, Silverstone, Smooth Creations, TigerDirect, Western Digital
Source: Inc. - Read the full article, Smooth Creations - Read the full article
Posted: 5 years 32 weeks ago
100% for Charity - Eleven of the computer industry's finest companies - including NVIDIA, ASUS, Crucial, Danger Den, Intel, Performance-Pcs.com, SilverStone, Smooth Creations, TigerDirect, Western Digital, and Outoftheboxmods.com, donated their products and services so that we could create one of the world's fastest and most unique computers - and then auction that complete system on eBay and donate 100% of the auction price to charity. The auction of The Ultimate Gaming System will exclusively benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the world's top non-profit blood cancer research organization.
100% Tax Deductible - the auction is 100% tax deductible and the winning bidder will receive a tax receipt directly from the Silicon Valley & Monterey Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The system is only available to qualified eBay bidders living in the continental United States.
Worth over $10,000 - The estimated value of the system is over $10,000 when accounting for all of the hardware components, software, and services used to build the Ultimate Gaming PC. We've posted a breakdown of each component / service included with the system at the bottom of the page.
Only serious bidders please. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! You can bid with confidence - I have 100% positive eBay feedback on over 50 auctions.
For additional information, pictures, and videos of the system, please visit our blog at www.charitycasemod.com
System Specifications and Estimated Prices:
Below you will see the full system specifications of the Ultimate Gaming PC, and next to each item we've added an estimated cost for the part or service so that we could estimate an overall value to the system.
Please keep in mind that the final auction price is 100% tax deductible! The Silicon Valley & Monterey Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will send a tax receipt directly to the winner of the auction for the final auction price.
• 2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 Graphics Card in SLI ($1,050)
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Glasses ($200)
• 22” Samsung 2233RZ 3d Monitor ($400)
• Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition CPU ($1,000)
• ASUS Rampage II Gene X58 Motherboard ($250)
• 12GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 Memory ($400)
• 2 x 256GB Crucial Solid-State Hard Drives ($1600)
• 2 x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black Hard Drives ($200)
• Danger Den Double Wide Tower Case ($400)
• Complete Danger Den Water-cooling system ($750)
• Custom Smooth Creations Paint Job ($1000)
• Silverstone DA1000 Power Supply ($300)
• Case Accessories by Performance PCs ($350)
• Case LED Lighting by Oznium ($100)
•Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard ($200)
• Custom NVIDIA Themed Razer Boomslang Mouse ($150)
• Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition provided by TigerDirect ($300)
• 15 of the hottest The Way It’s Meant to Be Played PC Gaming Titles ($650)
• Custom Built by OutoftheBoxMods ($750)
Estimated Value of Complete System: $10,050
Copyright 2015 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.