Tagged: World of Warcraft, Gaming
Source: shacknews - Read the full article
Posted: 5 years 3 weeks ago
Blizzard today launched a new service that allows World of Warcraft players to change the race of their characters.
The racial swap will cost players $25, and can only be performed on an inter-faction basis. In other words, you can't resurrect your undead dude into a human.
Realm transfers will remain separate transactions, but you can confuse your current server by changing your character's race every three days.
The full patch notes follow:
The Race Change service lets you change a character's race to another race within their faction. The full range of customization options offered by the Character Re-Customization service is included as well. Each race change costs $25.00 USD. Things to know before you start:
* Under normal conditions, a race change should be ready immediately after rendering payment and completing the steps in this process.
* You can select a new character race only from those in the same faction that have the character's class available. You cannot change a character's class.
* A character's current home city reputation level will switch values with their new home city, and their home city racial mounts will convert to those of their new race. Refer to the Race Change Translation Table for more details.
* A realm transfer is not included in a race change.
* A character can change races once every 3 days.
* Please refer to the Character Race Change FAQ for answers to common questions about this service.