A fresh and clean(?) version of EVGA's graphics card monitoring and tweaking utility tool Precision has now been delivered and is available for download. Dubbed v1.8.1, the new build comes with:
- Added Nvidia GeForce G 210, GT 220 and GT 240 series graphics cards support
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.5.0. Floating injection address hooking technology, which has been introduced in the previous version, is now disabled by default and can be enabled via the "Stealth mode" option in the server's properties
- Added hotkeys cross-links checking, Precision no longer allows defining the same hotkey for two different actions at the same time
- "Browse" button to "Screen capture" tab to allow users to change target folder for screenshots
- Added integration with external overclocking stability testing applications
To get Precision 1.8.1 simply follow this link.
Copyright 2015 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.