We told you about Juniper cards earlier and now let's check out their system requirements. Looks pretty similiar to Radeon HD 4770 except you need at least a 600W for Crossfire.
* PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
* 450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)
* Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/c... for a list of Certified products
* Minimum 1GB of system memory
* Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
* DVD playback requires DVD drive
* Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
* For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 5770/5750 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (included) are required
Another bit of information, both cards are double slots and HD 5770 is 8-layer and HD 5750 is 6-layer. Pricing ranges from US$149-199. Also, there is another cheaper Juniper board on the horizon.
Copyright 2013 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.