The radeon hd 5770 sapphire

3 replies [Last post]
omally
omally's picture

o hay guys how you doing, i can tell you just want me to get to the point ok

you see lets say i know a guy who has a 5770 but when he does autotune for ati overdrive any game he runs will start to mess up and then the card will freeze any like ideas and also safe clocks he might be able to do its because some reasion like on the last lvl of crysis is just frezez and i dont whant to hear he should of got the gtx 460 not saying any names :P

also do you think i should tell him to resend the card in or just stick with what he got.

Razear
Razear's picture

The last boss level in Crysis is buggy. Did you already try forcing the game to run in DX9?

omally
omally's picture

no actually i thought it would not matter all that much, is the commands for x9 just like any other steam game

o and wtf why is the last boss like messed up i turned of vsink and that seemed to fix the problem of it crashing and now the hunter is like standing but he is in the air and he just floats to the top i think its before the boss i am not sure i never reached the end

also you think u can throw in some maybe overclocking tips i did auto tune and it over clocked it to a good amount but when i ran a game it would just crash on me

3dgamemandrew

i overclocked my 5770 and its at 69c is that hot