The case is huge, I expected as much but its always not until you actually get it in your hands that you realize just how big it is, this'll handle any future hardware, big and small, I'm really impressed by the case, looks nice and just towers over my 23 inch monitor, installing my hardware into it was rather easy, at most you'll need to push harder to get your PSU in, watch out though cause you could be not paying attention and slam the psu into your finger like I did heh,
- Huge, plenty of room for just about anything.
- Easy to install just about any thing into the case, had no real issues.
- Looks bad ass with out going over board.
- Quiet, its odd how I went from what I guess a loud case to this case, which is very quiet, even though the PSU is now closer to me, ( I have the tower on top of my desk next to the monitor )
- I can see this case lasting more then 8 years.
- I expected the cooling to be a lot better then it is right out of the box, I strongly suggest buying the 230mm fan when buying this case and if you have the money to burn, replace all the fans that come with the case, their actually rather weak, even for their size's.
- Price, even though this case has some nice features, it also has some really cheap parts in it, the drive bay locks and I'd even go as far as the fans, so in my personal opinion, this case would be more realisticly priced at about $100 USD.
- LED button, the button that turns off and on the LED's around the case also turns off the fans, so I'd suggest just plugging the fans into your mobo or into their own power plug to the PSU.
The case does not do well in shipping, even if the box survives with out any holes and smash's, it would appear not just in my case but in review videos I've seen, there are three screws that fall off in shipping, two in the back of the case and one of the screws in the case that hold up the video card support bracket, sadly I never found one of the two screws in the back, had to use one of the screws meant for another part in the case that I didn't need to replace the missing screw but on top of that, because one of the screws on the side panel was not screwed in, the side panel vibrated so much, it scratched off some of the black paint off the panel and the case, its not too notice able when the case is closed but, take off the panel and you'll notice rather quickly.
Update 1: Emailed Azza about the side panel and they promptly sent me a new one, currently in the mail.
I'll add a review after I've had the case for a month
If any one has any questions about the case, feel free to ask them, I'll do my best to answer them.
Cool. I required this case for review...
3dGameMan wrote:Cool. I required this case for review...
Can't wait to see your review, I'm sure you'll do a much better job than I did.
You may want to purchase some replacement bezels ahead of time if you plan on keeping it for a long time. I went through 4 on my Antec P180 and they are no longer available.
Copyright 2015 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.