Biostar TA790 GX128M

3 replies [Last post]
EL_Gato
EL_Gato's picture

What started out as a verizon problem, may be a motherboard problem.

When people lose sight, they pray for better vision. Even though the path of ignorance was their choice, they believe it to be an outer entity like karma or bad luck - in thus believing an outer cause will cure it. You want change? Stop throwing dirt in your eyes to attain mercy for looking weak.

Razear
Razear's picture

Download the BIOS update for him and put it on a CD so he can flash his motherboard.

Tiv
Tiv's picture

Sounds like absolute butt-kiss to me. There is nothing that a DSL router/modem needs from a motherboard to get online. Forget about the motherboard BIOS download. Get the Router setup first. Even if the modem was reset it should keep those settings that it needs to get connected. It's hard coded into the modem's bios/firmware. Log into the modem using the IP address and see if the modem has a feature in it to obtain what it needs.

I sleep fine at night knowing we are banning people who deserve it.  Tivon
Don't test my skills, I was trained by myself! Check out my Gaming Videos!

EL_Gato
EL_Gato's picture

My friends motherboard Ethernet device is not showing up on the device manager of his OS even after installing the drivers for it. We are at a total stand still till we get something from Tech support from Biostar.