Just finished playing GRFS campaign, not very impressing.
1. The Drone
2. Sync shot (makes your squad mates a lot useful, and give a lot more choice for you to "stealth-kill" on)
3. The Camouflage (You will still be seen even you are camouflaged, which make the game more challenging)
4. Realistic gun fights(i.e. you don't expose out there and pop all the enemies' heads, while they can never get their bullets anywhere near you)
1. Campaign too short(?)(I personally think it is too short)
2. No LAN or Co-op (in PC)
3. Graphics (Light tracing not very well done)(Texture details are also not every high)
Surely had improvements from its last game in the series. Like the stealthy style.
Rating: 4 out of 5 (?) I am not too sure :p
Copyright 2014 © Godem Online Inc. | Web and server solutions by NewTech Solutions.