FS: Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 Case -- You pay for shipping; you can have it!

1 reply [Last post]
sherretz
sherretz's picture

Last Winter, I had to move to a smaller case due to our family expanding. Despite attempts to keep this beauty around, it just isn't a feasible enclosure for me anymore. At this point, I'd rather just see the case gone than try to make money.

I can provide about 90% of the components in the pic; I'm not fully certain on which/how many screws came with the case, but I have most. The mobo standoffs are still installed in the case, along with most of the other components.

I will give the case a good blowdown with compressed air and wipe out any remaining dust. I do not have the original box, so that will be rolled into the shipping cost. Please contact me for details and a quote for shipping.

I will try to dig up actual pics of the case. For the time being, here is one from Newegg (where I purchased the case):

E8400 Stock; CoolerMaster H50; Asus P5Q Deluxe; G. Skill 2*2GB + 2*1GB PC2 1066; Sapphire 4850; WD 6400AAKS; Win 7 Pro; PCP&C Silencer 750W; Antec 300

Allen86

I doubt it is, but If this is still available let me know, could use this to house a family members computer depending on the cost of shipping. Let me know how to contact you.

Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz 4GB DDR2 800Mhz 500GB ATI HD 4850 512mb 22" LCD